TriComB2B, a globally recognized agency for business-to-business (B2B) marketing and communications, is seeking an experienced professional to fill a new and exciting role as our Associate Creative Director/Creative Writer.
For immediate consideration, we require a resume with 3–5 samples of your recent, relevant portfolio as well as 3–5 writing samples.
Who we are:
TriComB2B is a full-service, B2B marketing agency. We are unabashedly devoted to industrial and technical B2B marketing and enthusiastically help customers to design simple, effective ways to connect with audiences — no matter how complex their stories.
At TriComB2B, we’re committed to a B2B world that’s always innovating and to our talented team (who make it all possible). We provide clients with an outside perspective that’s focused on shifting current B2B marketing efforts from table stakes to inspired in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better.
Who you are:
Creative writer: With expertise in concept development and experience working in an agency, you’ll write compelling headlines and succinct support copy that connect and inspire. You can pull insights from information, assist in the crafting of strategy and creative briefs, and develop ideas with teams. You’re passionate about going beyond the expected and championing exceptional work.
Client-facing communicator: You will meet with clients to discover insights accurately, present ideas concisely, align expectations rationally, and resolve misunderstandings professionally.
Organized professional: Adept at writing key messages, messaging maps and other directional documents for consistent voice and appropriate tone across audiences, industries, and regions.
Driven creative: You are always looking to dramatically improve the work to make it unique and memorable. As a self-sufficient thinker and perpetual learner, you can develop a solid understanding of the task at hand and are not afraid to seek additional resources to do a job well.
- Possess solid creative writing experience in a marketing agency environment.
- Have excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Be forward-thinking with a sense of humor, open-minded, curious about emerging trends and enjoy sharing inspiration.
- Excel in the creative process: ideation, workflows, workloads, and resources.
- Demonstrate success in inspiring cross-functional teams.
- Work beyond what is noted in job description as needed; display a willingness to be flexible and work across teams.
If you have knowledge in the following areas, we want to hear about it. These are not requirements, but may help set you apart:
- Extending concepts and positioning across various media and tactics, including PR, event, social, motion, brand activation and digital experiences.
- Adapting campaigns for global audiences, with regional and cultural variations.
- Developing strategies for multiple stakeholders in the B2B purchase consideration.
- Demonstrated examples of market positioning, brand definition, product launch, brand preference or business growth marketing.
- Presenting as part of a pitch team and developing pitch materials.
- Experience with clients with B2B technical offerings for considered purchase.
TriComB2B provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Work Location: Hybrid-Dayton, OH