TriComB2B, a nationally recognized agency for B2B marketing and communications, is seeking an experienced professional to fill a new and exciting role as our Associate Creative Director.
Who we are:
TriComB2B is a full-service, business-to-business (B2B) marketing agency. We are unabashedly devoted to industrial and technical B2B marketing and helping customers to design simple, effective ways to connect with audiences — no matter how complex their stories. We provide an outside perspective that’s focused on shifting B2B marketing efforts from table stakes to inspired without a lot of fuss.
At TriComB2B, we are committed to a B2B world that’s always innovating and to our talented team (who makes it all possible). We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better.
Who you are:
An expert in developing strategy and ideas for print, digital and motion marketing. A creative self-starter with a hands-on, passionate approach to simplify complex information into a compelling user experience. As Associate Creative Director at TriComB2B, you will design and lead the strategic production of insight-driven experiences and demonstrate the following abilities:
- Client-facing communicator: Working with the account and content development teams, you will meet with senior-level clients to present ideas concisely, align expectations enthusiastically, and resolve misunderstandings professionally.
- Empathetic: You have a passion for understanding the underlying causes of issues and the compassion to define customer needs accurately.
- Self-starter: You are a self-sufficient visual thinker and a quick, perpetual learner. You can develop a solid understanding of the task at hand and are not afraid to seek additional resources in order to do a job well.
- Organized professional: You create visual designs that enhance marketing strategies, compel audiences, and adhere to schedules and budgetary considerations.
- Driven designer: You are always looking to dramatically improve the work to make it unique and memorable.
- Visual thinker: You help to establish strategies based on business objectives and design for all media.
- Solid experience in an agency/marketing environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Strong portfolio of digital and print work
- Experience with the suite of Adobe products
- Dynamic in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one; small/large groups; among peers, direct reports and supervisors
- Be forward-thinking, able to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately
- Excel in directing the creative process, ideation, workflows, workloads and resources among the copy group
- Proven abilities to multitask and handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
- Demonstrated success in managing a cross-functional team
- Must possess positive and inspirational leadership qualities
- Relentless energy, a sense of humor, and an open and curious mind
- Have deep understanding of the application of new technologies and emerging cultural trends in the business
- Possess an understanding of HTML/dHTML, web browser capabilities, storyboarding and motion graphic skills
- Work beyond what is described in job description as needed; willing to be flexible for the team and ultimately the work, and demonstrate a willingness to work across teams as needed
If you have knowledge in the following areas, we want to hear about it. These are not your area of focus, but your understanding of them may help set you apart:
- Social media: Give your opinion on how and (more importantly) why to use various social media platforms. Knowing popular and emerging social channels — and the programs used to manage them — is beneficial.
- Motion: Our video and motion graphics professionals always welcome more talent if you have the skills or want to build them.
- The clients’ tools: It helps to have technical knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software like Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Eloqua.
- SEO/SEM: Share your understanding of search engine optimization, search engine marketing and associated analytics.
TriComB2B provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Remote Capability: Temporary and voluntary