Video, Animation and Motion Graphics Specialist
One of the top B2B agencies in the country is seeking an experienced video editor/animator for a full-time, in-house salaried position. As a trusted professional in your field, you know what works and are driven to push beyond “good enough.” If you thrive in collaborative team environments where you are always learning and valued for your thinking, skills and creativity, this is the job for you. Bring your ideas and energy to the table and get ready to do the best work of your career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three to five years of video editing experience (including agency experience), using the Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, SpeedGrade, Media Encoder and Audition (bonus for DaVinci Resolve and any supporting post-production applications)
- Experience encoding media, including a wide range of file prep; good understanding of digital delivery and broadcast standards
- Knowledge of video compression codecs, techniques and software; ability to compress videos for final delivery based upon project requirements
- Can self-manage, communicate well, prioritize tasks, and work collaboratively in an agency deadline-driven environment; must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- An understanding of the basic principles of audio editing and mixing
- Willingness and ability to travel, if required
- The drive to do the best work — no matter what it takes
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume and links to your digital portfolio to Mike Bell at Mike.Bell@TriComB2B.com.
Please include a URL to your reel of work samples.
Do your best work in the best environment
I’m looking for a fun, high-performing environment. “Big-company life” just wasn’t for me. I love making customers happy. B2B rocks! If any of these sound like something you’d say, we’d love to hear from you.