Production Planner and Traffic Liaison
One of the top B2B agencies in the country is seeking a highly motivated Production Planner and Traffic Liaison to join our team. This role works closely with the Director of Traffic and Quality Control and requires a blend of project scheduling, resource allocation, reporting, updating of team members on the status of projects, and cross-functional team planning.
We’re looking for a perfect fit for the team that has been recognized by Chief Marketer as a Top Agency in America five times and has earned the Dayton Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award four times.
- Master scheduling of large, cross-functional projects, including Gantt chart development, team resource needs, and interim progress dates to meet project deadlines
- Proactively seeks information from client-facing resources to anticipate upcoming resource requirements
- Engage with all members of the organization as necessary to develop and maintain schedules
- Provide regular project status updates to client services team members
- Scheduling conflicts or the potential of missed milestones and inform others as necessary
- Helps with development of agency workflow and hand-off processes in conjunction with other team members
- Provide backup for traffic role as needed
- 7+ years of project management experience, preferably in a communications or marketing agency/department environment
- Multitasks with exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail, communicates clearly and courteously in person, via telephone and by email
- Has a strong work ethic in a team environment and is a self-motivated go-getter; diplomatic but not a push-over
- Exercises common sense
- Doesn’t take self too seriously; possesses a good sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bonus: Experience with agency project management system software
If interested, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to John.Buscemi@TriComB2B.com.
Do your best work in the best environment
I’m looking for a fun, high-performing environment. “Big-company life” just wasn’t for me. I love making customers happy. B2B rocks! If any of these sound like something you’d say, we’d love to hear from you.