TriComB2B is a full-service agency that provides strategic marketing and communications to a worldwide client base of technical and industrial businesses. It has been named a Top Agency by BtoB Magazine; a Best Place to Work by the Dayton Business Journal; and a B2B Top 200 Agency by Chief Marketer.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team. The role requires a blend of marketing automation, social media, website, project and metric tracking, and account management support. This position reports to the VP of Client Services.
- Work with clients and internal agency personnel to build positive relationships, help drive client website, marketing automation, webinar and social media strategy, and collaborate with the overall client account team to integrate other marketing efforts
- Work together with the internal client account team on a variety of projects and planning efforts; assist with keeping projects moving through the agency workflows
- Monitor, track, assess and report on key project metrics; be proficient in understanding and reporting metrics related to advertising, email and lead tracking against client objectives
- Oversee flawless execution, including managing project timelines
- Update and maintain file management, project tracking documents and tools; create project estimates and process PO approvals
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a communications or marketing agency/department environment
- Multitasks and has good project management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, communicates clearly and courteously via telephone and email as well as in person; possesses or is willing to develop strong presentation skills
- Has a strong work ethic in a team environment; is a self-motivated go-getter who can drive projects to completion while respecting other perspectives and personalities
- Exercises common sense
- Doesn’t take self too seriously; possesses a good sense of humor
- Some travel may be required to support large client trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications or marketing
- Working knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation platform, SEM and SEO best practices
- Experience writing and scheduling social media posts and monitoring social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Past work with industrial companies
- Bonus: Experience in other digital or traditional media channels
If interested, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Robin.Miller@TriComB2B.com.
Do your best work in the best environment
I’m looking for a fun, high-performing environment. “Big-company life” just wasn’t for me. I love making customers happy. B2B rocks! If any of these sound like something you’d say, we’d love to hear from you.