Human Resource Specialist
TriComB2B is a full-service agency that provides strategic marketing and communications to a worldwide client base of technical and industrial businesses. It has been named a Top Agency by BtoB Magazine; a Best Place to Work by the Dayton Business Journal; and a B2B Top 200 Agency by Chief Marketer.
We are looking for a Human Resource Specialist to join our team. This is a part-time role responsible for establishing, administrating and managing all matters and programs relating to employee policies and procedures. This position reports to the Principal.
- Controls and monitors the administration of all human resource activities and policies
- Directs implementation of policies, programs and procedures
- Advises management and employees on HR questions or problems
- Manages compensation, benefits, staffing, affirmative action, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions
- Develops human resource programs and policies
- Writes, maintains and distributes employee policy manuals; responsible for keeping all policy manual content up to date regarding changes in laws/regulations, and notifying employees of all such changes or alterations to agency policies
- Serves as advisor in employee conflicts and disputes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience in an HR role
- Attention to detail
- Communicates clearly and courteously via telephone, web conference and email as well as in person
- Has a strong work ethic in a team environment; is self-motivated and can complete projects while respecting other perspectives and personalities
If interested, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to John.Buscemi@TriComB2B.com.
Do your best work in the best environment
I’m looking for a fun, high-performing environment. “Big-company life” just wasn’t for me. I love making customers happy. B2B rocks! If any of these sound like something you’d say, we’d love to hear from you.