Digital Marketing Manager
One of the top B2B agencies in the country is seeking a highly motivated marketing professional to serve on our team as Digital Marketing Manager. If you have the unique blend of business-to-business marketing expertise, creativity, project management skills, business acumen, analytical skills and a strong work ethic, you’ll be a great fit. You will support and execute programs for the agency’s strategic accounts and report to the Digital Strategy Director. You will assist in the strategic development of digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (PPC and SEO), social media, marketing automation, blogging, and more. You must have the capacity to multitask, adapt to shifting priorities, and meet deadlines in a team environment.
We’re looking for a perfect fit for the team that has been recognized by Chief Marketer as a Top Agency in America five times and has earned the Dayton Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award four times.
- Collaborate on, manage and execute strategic and tactical digital marketing efforts for clients
- Learn, understand and execute best practices for digital marketing strategies and tactics for business-to-business enterprises
- Assist in the measurement and reporting of digital marketing initiatives
- Obtain deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and marketing goals plus in-depth knowledge of client product lines and served customers/markets
- Always exhibit exemplary customer service and advocacy
- Manage and execute client digital projects. Functions include:
- Assisting in defining project scopes and in the development of proposals
- Recommending changes to client content for organic visibility and a positive user experience
- Crafting copy for the purposes of PPC text ads, social media posts and other digital marketing concepts
- Assisting in the development of A/B tests for ads, landing pages or other digital collateral
- Monitoring paid media budgets
- Preparing client reports and assisting in the analysis of performance data to inform optimization tactics
- Working with project management tools for team collaboration and implementation of digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with TriComB2B’s resources (creative, design/graphics, video/motion, marketing technology, PR/media) to develop presentations, proposals and project deliverables
- Responsible for client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in agency or digital marketing-related functions, preferably in business-to-business (industry/technology experience a plus)
- Can adapt to new digital tools and platforms proficiently
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Mathematically oriented
- Able to assess performance trends for opportunities or potential threats to campaign objectives
- Multitasks and has good project management and organizational skills
- Communicates clearly and courteously via telephone and email as well as in-person
- Has a strong work ethic in a team environment; is a self-motivated go-getter who can drive projects to completion while respecting other perspectives and personalities
- Exercises common sense
- Doesn’t take self too seriously; possesses a good sense of humor
If interested, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Andrew.Humphrey@TriComB2B.com.
Do your best work in the best environment
I’m looking for a fun, high-performing environment. “Big-company life” just wasn’t for me. I love making customers happy. B2B rocks! If any of these sound like something you’d say, we’d love to hear from you.